Since I’ve abandoned Facebook (and Bumble) I’ve found myself with more time to ponder about random things which have prompted my curiosity. I’ve read that wondering is a dying activity in a world where most questions can be quickly, if not accurately, answered by a quick Google search, but I’m taking this old school and asking you to respond to the following questions.
- Why are cat’s tongues so scratchy?
- Do you put your bra on by hooking it in the back or do you hook it in front and then spin it around?
- Speaking of turning things, do you rotate your towels and dishes so that the newly washed items go on the bottom of the pile or stack, thus giving all your items equal use?
- When it comes to grocery shopping – how frequently do you go to the store? Are you loyal to a single grocery store? Do you use coupons?
- What’s your take on fresh flowers in your home? Are they a regular indulgence or only to mark an occasion?
- Do you have a routine for changing sheets? Regular interval or day of the week?
- How many hours a night do you sleep?
Indulge me. I’m curious!