- What do you think is more likely to change – a person or a situation?
- Do people get run over every day on Troy’s Hoosick Street? Why aren’t there more pedestrian crosswalks? Why don’t people use the ones which are there?
- Is it uncommon to alternate between feeling feel ultra calm and on the verge of hyperventilating?
- Are you registered to vote? Have you seen the Republican candidates? Don’t they make you want to vote?
- How fun does this look? Who else is in?
- Is it easier for you to remember or to forget?
- Any advice on how to score tickets for a soccer match in Barcelona? Lisbon?
- Did you make any resolutions for 2015? How’s that going?
- Do you agree that most people would be more pleasant if we had a 3-day weekend every week?
- If you could only have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What scares you more – things never changing or the fact that they might not stay the same?
Published by delsoblogger
Hi. Thanks for visiting my site! What do you want to know?
View all posts by delsoblogger
2 thoughts on “A few random questions for your consideration”
Maybe Ben and Jerry’s Pistachio, Pistachio. A flavor I first had at 52.
And no, that resolution did not work out. Lol
The crosswalks at Hoosick St: River, Sixth, Tenth, Troy Plaza, 15th, Burdett (20th?), 24th, South Lake, and then you are in Brunswick. The east/west Hoosick Street is steep, the distances between marked crosswalks are long. It is not just climbing a hill before crossing that damn traffic, now you have to descend a hill to get back down to the south-bound block that is your goal (8th St north central to 8th St hillside) or traveling north (RPI East Campus to 22nd St).