- Any sense of guilt for being self indulgent. Blanket statement.
- Justifying wine with bubbles.
- Feeling the need to try to explain anything to anyone committed to ignorance.
- Shame for being made happy by pretty clothes.
- Insecurity about my body.
- Trying to understand people who prefer being miserable to being happy.
- Believing that if I only apply enough moisturizer the lines on my face will disappear.
- Being frustrated by my inability to settle for less than I’d like.
- That familiar paralyzation when confronted by a necessary home project.
- Hopefully, my insomnia caused, in part, by Donald Trump and his governing by Tweet.
- Any rigidness in my practices. I want to bend better.
- The need to grocery shop as if I was still providing food for a family of four. It’s now 1.5. Time to adjust.
- Trying to please others before myself.
- Quietly accepting thoughtlessness.
- Believing that pathological liars will ever change their ways.
- Having more loyalty to others than to myself.
- Attempts to understand why people spend so much energy trying to pretend they’re somebody else.
- Overfilling my calendar.
- Taking cocktails and meals enjoyed at a bar for granted.
Published by delsoblogger
Hi. Thanks for visiting my site! What do you want to know?
View all posts by delsoblogger
3 thoughts on “20 Things I’m leaving behind…”
In acceptance, there is Peace.
Happy Peaceful New Year☮️❤️
Love you, Jamie. Peace to you and Barb. ✌🏻❤️