- The smell of my babies. There’s nothing like the fragrance of a newborn baby.
- Snow. This winter just feels a bit barren without it.
- Sleep uninterrupted by bathroom visits, drenched sheets and work related stress.
- Puppy breath.
- Evenings spent at home.
- Eating with abandon – an entire pint of Cherry Garcia, burgers actually on buns, fettuccine Alfredo… Those days are done.
- Free time and extra money to spend making day trips and overnight visits to NYC and other places the boys and I enjoy.
- The sense that I can let go and let down – my guard, my fears, my sense of control.
- Having a house already booked for the beach this summer. This is the first time in more than 15 years that I don’t have a plan in place.
- Being able to feel light in so many different ways. I’m ready to shine again.
Published by delsoblogger
Hi. Thanks for visiting my site! What do you want to know?
View all posts by delsoblogger