aka – thoughts from a run
- The sidewalks were slick tonight with ice and nuisance snow. Not quite enough to shovel, but too much to ignore.
- Life can be a slippery path at times, but like the ice, it was just a caution – not a discouragement. Forge ahead. It’s the right direction.
- I love my body! It is fit and strong and healthy. It indulges me when I sandwich a 60 minute hot barre yoga class between two days and a combined 11+ miles of running.
- I don’t always want to run, but I am always glad that I did.
- I can’t be the only one who pushes those I love away at times, right? I think it’s only to feel the sensation of having them reach for you again.
- You love who you love.
- If I didn’t run, I would never have time to think.