1. The sun is shining and the skies are blue.
2. It’s sundress warm.
3. My son liked the banana pancakes I made for breakfast.
4. I’m not isolating in a bad relationship. Have you seen the domestic violence rates?
5. I found a lost sock when I unfolded a crisp cotton sheet to replace the cozy flannel ones on my bed.
6. So far, my loved ones are all healthy.
7. My house smell lovely from two little glasses filled with flowers.
8. All my chores are done and the day is mine.
9. The last coat of paint in the bathroom is on and the project, including beautiful new vanity, is expected to be complete this week. Then – on to the back bedroom.
10. While I’m distressed about not being able to travel, I have a home that is safe and comfortable and that I am able to afford. None of that is taken for granted.
Hope you’re staying healthy and your Sunday is equally good. Don’t forget to be kind, including to yourself.