J is for…
- June and what an unexpectedly fantastic month it turned out to be.
- Joy and the way it comes back into your life when you let go of what’s been taking it’s place for far too long.
- Jarred by how hard it is to get your feet back under yourself after learning that not everything is what you believed, but more importantly, that sometimes surprises can be an unexpected delight, instead of a disappointment.
- Jaded a bit, but committed to putting the focus on what’s ahead rather than what has been left behind.
- Just thrilled to be looking ahead to July and another month of hot days, bike rides, concerts, meals with friends, hours on a paddle board and cold wine.