Things I will miss when the current lock down ends:
- Long walks with Jeter and the feeling that he finally is getting enough of my attention.
- Roads with less cars and sidewalks with more people.
- Eating meals when I’m hungry without regard to time.
- My comfort with going barefaced. I don’t usually wear very much makeup, but I used to hesitate before leaving the house without mascara. Now I don’t.
- The Cuomo briefings.
Things I do miss during this state of isolation and social distancing:
- Massages and pedicures and hair salon services.
- Not hearing from the Idiot-in-chief aka Donald Trump.
- Shared experiences like restaurant meals and movies in the theater.
- Seeing my students.
- Getting together with my girls. We’re overdue.